Jay Kordich Juicer PGP001
The PowerGrind Pro Juicer is a centrifugal juicer that operates at a slow speed of 3,600 RPM which results in less oxygen bubbles.
The motor runs slower than most centrifugal juicers, but faster than the single gear masticating juicers. The slower speed preserves nutrients and enzymes.
Hybrid Juicer and Grinder
Surrounding the cutting disk is a grinding ring which is matched with another ring that is mounted on the top housing.
The finely chopped fruits or vegetables are then grind between the two stainless steel grinding blades. This results in pulp-free juice, and the ejected pulp is very dry.
Jay Kordich Juicer Product Features
- Revolutionary new hybrid technology
- Low 3,600 RPM preserves juice quality
- Makes both soy and almond milk
- Heavy duty surgical quality stainless steel blade
- Double feed chute
- Extra large detachable pulp basket
- Perfect for making leafy green juices
- Lifetime warranty for the motor
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty for other parts
- Operations Guide DVD featuring Jay
The Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro Power Juicer produces very little foam compare to other centrifugal juicers. It handles leafy greens very well. The machine itself is very sturdy and very easy to clean.
One minor nuisance is that you have to use a wrench, which is included, to remove the cutting disk and filter cone.
Overall, this is an impressive juice extractor that combines the best features of a centrifugal juicer and the juice yield and juice quality of a singer auger juicer.